AUCTION LOCATION: 4-H Building at the Kearney County Fairgrounds next to Hwy 10 on the north edge of Minden
AUCTION TIME: 1:30pm Central Time
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SE¼ 19-6N-13W
DIRECTIONS: From Norman, NE drive west on K Road then south ½ mile on 39 Road, it will be on the westside of 39 Road. Located about 1.5 miles south of Hwy 74.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $10,474.90
CROPLAND: 155.70 acres
FARMLAND: 156.87 acres
DESCRIPTION: This property is an irrigated quarter with mainly class one soils. Certified irrigated acres 157. 800 GPM Tri-basin district. Center Pivot, generator, and radiator is owned by the tenant and is not included in the sale in any way.
CALL FOR DETAILS ON BROKER PARTICIPATION AND BID PLACEMENT OPTIONS.
- Legal Description: SE¼ 19-6N-13W
- Price: TBD
- Real Estate Taxes: $10,474.90
- File: http://mid-continentproperties.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2017-011A-Data-Sheet.pdf
- Acres: 160.43
- Agent Name: Dylan Duren
- Agent Phone: 402-215-4161
- Agent Email: email@example.com
- Agent Name 2: Jeff Post - Auctioneer
- Agent Phone 2: 402-517-7254
- Agent Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: Sold